Menu

I'm rambling here..


What makes us feel sexy? How do we define sexy? How does society affect how we feel about ourselves? Do you hate it or love it? Do u hide it or flaunt it? To be honest.. WE ALL ARE in our own way.


If you ask me what sexy is 10 years ago,
I would say, big boobs, a small waist,
the hourglass figure and the J.LO booty.
That was sexy to me then
and
I tried to live up what sexy means to me.
Oh yeah! I was a hoochie mama!
But if you ask me now what sexy is,
I'll say intelligence, wisdom,
kindness and being able to laugh at yourself.
Motherhood is sexy too.
Maybe it's because I had lost that sexy,
hourglass figure that I once had.
However,
I had gain a confidence that I never had before
and
that's always sexy!!








Oh my gosh.. i'm doing this again.. every single year.. come december.. i tend to take a step back and think what i've done.. what i've said.. am i any wiser now that I am abt to add another year to my age... geeeezzz why am i rambling abt being sexy this morning.. lol blame it on hb! he makes me feel sexy all the time.. kwang kwang kwang muahahhaha


1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Yaaa, i think the same way to (*_*).

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..