Menu

Green Bean Soup



Didnt do much today... took mom and dad out for lunch and to Funan to get Hairi a notebook... our 3yrs old IMAC "has not been feeling well" lately so decided to get Hairi a notebook instead... so u can imagine the smile on his face lol.. anyway this is our desert today... simple and my all time fav... if only i hv durian in stock.. love green bean soup with durian.. droolingggg 

I think most ppl already know how to prepare this green bean soup... i dont use any measurement so u guys hv to cook it using ur own judgement...

Ingredients
Green beans
Palm sugar
sugar
coconut milk
pinch of salt
pandan leaves

Method
Boil green beans with pandan leaves till it open (soft)
Add palm sugar, sugar and salt
Add coconut milk


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..