Menu

Marble Bread Pudding


Love left over bread... u can do just abt anything using leftover... my all time fav is bread and butter pudding... i've baked cookies out of bread and also use bread as the base of my apple pie before and they taste great!



Anyway today i decided to try out Hana's recipe... although she lives in Japan she always somehow managed to cook Malaysian dishes without any probs... love her blog cos not only she can take good photo... she has good recipe too plus shes funny!

Ingredients
4 slices of bread
2 eggs
1/2 cup condense milk
170ml evaporated milk
8g jelly powder
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp butter
3 1/2 cup water
2 tbsp cocoa powder (mix with a little water) or u can use chocolate emulco


Method
1. Boil 3 cups of water, sugar and jelly powder
2. In a blender, blend bread, eggs, condense milk, evaporated milk and 1/2 a cup of water.
3. Add bread mixture into jelly mixture n stir till well combine
4. Add butter and continue to stir till it boil a little.
5. Divide batter into two and add cocoa mixture into one... stir it quickly!
6. Pour mixture into desire molds alternating plain and cocoa mixture. With a toothpick do a swirl effect... marbling effect.
7. Refrigerate it for at least 2hrs.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..