Menu

Land of smiles...


Guess what? we're in the land of smiles... its been a year since the last time i get to fly to Bangkok... we used to fly here like 4 times a year... we once drove fm Singapore to Bangkok with 15 other cars when i was 7 months preggie.. was a gd experience and we love it!.. hmmm come to think of it... maybe thats why Sonia is great when it comes to road trips...

Anyway i will be blogging fm bkk so no baking till next wk but i will definitely try out different cakes fm different bakeries and cafes around here... for a start... look at this marble chocolate cake that i bought fm one of the bakery shop here in MBK... oh gosh... when will i ever get to bake something like this... err dont get me wrong... i think i can bake pretty well... its just that when u eat a slice of cake that taste like Sara Lee cakes u just cant help but to wonder... what on earth did they use to get that rich, super moist, buttery flavour that is so so yummy! and oh their butter cake... wowweee.. the best part it only cost me like 10 baht a slice!! heheh I LIKEEEE... cake fm Simply Delicious, S&P Restaurant & Bakery







She slept thru on our way to Bkk... good girl!! hehhe




Nice?? i hv lots of reason to "test" these cupcakes tmrw... muuuaahhhhaaahaha eh eh i am on hols so its ok to gain a few kg... eh nooo... gramssssss:op

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..